GROW YOUR BUSINESS THROUGH EXPORTING
Do you want to grow a resilient business?
Are you eager to find new customers in new markets, but don't know how?
Does the idea of selling your products or services overseas sound like a risky proposition?
The idea of doing business overseas can be daunting, after all our world is dynamic at the country level, within industries and cultures. This constant moving target is challenging, but for those who take time to learn how to engage with customers overseas, the opportunities are bountiful.
You can learn the business skills applicable to exporting your products or services and become a successful exporter.
Export Clarity and Growth Avenue UK have combined our specialist expertise in international trade and business skills development to offer you a unique training and development programme – one that will get your organisation and staff quickly up-to-speed selling in the international marketplace.
And, we have fantastic involvement from the Clydesdale Bank, so we can reach you near your Scottish base.
Next Workshop Training Series:
New 2018 dates coming in
TWO STAGES TO ACHIEVING YOUR INTERNATIONAL AMBITIONS
Are You Ready to Export? blends business skill development with exporting processes
- 6-week course delivered over 2 separate full-day workshops
- Dynamic programme featuring practical and interactive modules
- Access toolkit relevant to each module
- Apply work-based tools between modules to embed learning
- Each module is transferable to most relevant staff member to participate
Training and development stages:
BENEFITS TO YOUR BUSINESS
Growing your business through exporting requires a commitment of time, staff resources and realignment of operations
- Develop business skills to prepare your company to export
- Organise your company for effective exporting
- Immediately apply knowledge to your company as programme progresses
- Build confidence to manage an export company
- Start the process to grow your business in international markets
YOUR DELIVERY TEAM
Our mission is to give you and your company the skills and confidence to do business overseas
Deborah Begbie, Export Clarity
- 17 years international business development supporting companies in Canada, USA, UK
- Life Sciences & Technology, Food & Drink, Creative Industries, Manufacturing
Vickie de Vries, Growth Avenue UK
- 25 years’ experience in management, HR training & development in the UK, UAE
- Food & Drink, Financial Services, Logistics, Construction, Public Sector
Liz Devine, International Trade, Clydesdale Bank
- Liz has 30+ years banking experience involving international trade products and trade finance, including conducting risk assessments of how companies do business with overseas suppliers and buyers
Lynne Anderson, Treasury Solutions, Clydesdale Bank
- Lynne has 20 years banking experience, including 10 years in Treasury assisting clients with protecting profit margins against foreign exchange fluctuations
Any questions? Reach us here
Export Clarity Ltd. and Growth Avenue UK ©2017-2018 All Concept Design and Content